Commercial Insurance Account Manager
We are looking to add a resourceful, and proactive experienced account manager. You will handle a diverse book of commercial property & casualty accounts. You will be working with our team to help our clients protect their businesses and operate efficiently. On any given day, you will be maintaining customer relationships, marketing new business/renewals, monitoring and maintaining service goals, reporting and following up on claims, identifying and seeking cross sell opportunities, and recommending agency operational improvements.
We are a fast-growing, forward thinking, diversified company who deals mostly with Construction.
A division of the company is a Contractor School with 2,000 + students per year who need insurance
- Prior commercial P&C industry experience
- QQ catalysis , electronic signature systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat etc.
- 2-20 General Lines license will be required
- (4-40 with a desire to obtain 2-20 license will be considered)
- Communication Skills – professionalism in oral and written communication
Flexible work hours so you can work around your family life.
working hours from 7:30am until 6pm. Every Friday we leave at 4pm.
1 Friday a month we have a company happy hours that is not mandatory. We invite vendors, existing and potential clients to join us.